Friday, February 19, 2010

10SH21

Got to know my class tdy:-) Like a not bad.Early in the morning we the girls had mass introduction and became comfortable with everyone.(Even though it was only morning assembly) Then this super enthu girl called Kaimin suggested class lunch so yes we went class lunch while other ppl still went with their OGs.It's good to knw tht my class ain't dead but I felt bad not joining my OG people cos they were waiting for me): I MISS THEM TTM PLS.After lectures,I rushed to meet them HAHAHAA.

Thn they went like,"Wanna go Island cremery for ice cream?" And we gathered some people and headed down to Island cremery. Spontaneous outing w/o entire OG,but I like such outings hehehe:) And we surprised Annabel with her card+apple pie.
 
Her card's rly prettyyyy!!Cos Bensee made it and he's a fabbb art student hehe:)

Halfway thru,Valerie and I were cam-whoring.So Elaine said something like,
"I think they DSA-ed to NJ through camwhoring."
HAHAHAHAHA sheesh I think it is so so so funny please. Like sentence of the year,so far:)
   

And we had fun laughing at Jenny with his weird smile..
WEIRD RIGHT. LIKE SO AWKWARD!!!!!!! I LOL-ED FOR SUPER LONG HAHAHAHAAHA.


we were forming"OG2"
and...

"NJC" as usual jenny is ttly cmi at taking photos hahaha

Super hero shot!!:) I like bensee in this picture.

Sigh jenny,when will you EVER learn????:)

So yes,HAPPY BIRTHDAY(in advance), ANNABEL!!!!:) 


Let's talk about Hockey trng now!!!!!1 OMGGG I'm starting to feel irritated by myself :x So anyway I have severe backache. No joke okay,it's really severe :( I cannot even walk properly yknw. So I went to buy Salon pas cos my senior recommended it.And the moment I reached home, I just spammed a lot of Salon pas. I really can't take the pain :(
But oh well,I'm loving Hockey more and more each day hehehehe.Ok I'm keeping the hockey paragraph short.

So anyway,we have OG2 bbq tmrw @ daniel koh's house!! :D:D Not everyone can go thou(eg. bensee amanda valerie danielng JEREMY!!!!!) but I know we'll still have fun. yay. eggcited pls~


Before I go,let me whine ok>:( My timetable is so sucky ok.My earliest is like 2.30pm!?!?!?! And average dismissal time is 3.30pm. humphh I rly hate it.I cannot even meet people to catch up and stuff.I'll be busy like a bumble beeee. Plus on Mondays+Wednesdays+Fridays,I have trng,so I'll end even later.

Ahhhhhh :( At least have one day with a dismissal time of 1pm?:(


LASTLY,
Happy birthday azzzeeesheep:) I've wished you+sent you a long sms alr,so I shan't repeat.Stay happy always!!Love you hehe.

No comments: