Thursday, February 18, 2010

I feel like an old lady

After exercising just now,I went to eat macs.Like woooooo,been long since I last had macs. Tastes heavenly hehe:) so currently im having muscle ache/body ache/wtv ache all over my body:( Plus i have trng tmrw. This sucks.
So anw, about hockey, I cannot like bend and run fast simultaneously, I'll look like a duck. To add on, for the last four years of cca(i.e drama), i didnt touch any physical trng or stuff like that. So I'm suffering badly now.
But yes I WILLLLL train hard:) cos ive this strong urge to do well in hockey hehe. And i have a personal coach!!:D

No cny pix,cos I cannot upload the photos:( Will prolly do so by this weekend!!

And yeah,from tmrw,we'll be split into our classes.I think we need another orientation HAHAHA:) K tht willl nt happen,so the point is,i'll miss ogmates ttm. Esp jeremny+jennny!!!! Sigh:(

During some announcement about our classes,i told jeremy to tell the teacher tht he wants to appeal out of his class. And immediately aft tht,the teacher went like "oh please dont tell me you wanna change classes or course,i will not entertain you."

Like best right:( awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Am I typing too much?Feels like im too naggy alr. Just to bring 2-3 points across, i have to use a lot of paragraphs:x
Oh wellllll. Side note:eyecandy has appealed to poly alr.Leaving on 5th march(no i dont stalk ppl)
Not feeling sad now,but I feel empty? Cos of the class thinggyyyyy.


HELLO KSS PEOPLE(BFF,DIAMERS,4D'09,CLIQUE5,DRAMA,FRIENDS)/ESTHER+ISABEL, HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING????

No comments: