Saturday, February 13, 2010

CNY eve

4D'09-those who went back yesterday.

I'm stuck at home and feeling helplessly bored :( And no, I refuse to do my math homework cos it sucks.

/Edited.

K not bad I finished the most sincere gift ever :D Hmm btw, Amalina finally uploaded the pix!!! Her cam is like Canon powershot and the pictures are reallllly clear!!!!!!!!!!!!! Agh I love it I wanna get one now :x Tsk tsk humans are like never satisfied eh? HAHA.

So here's it..




I love this shot her expression is hilarious hehehe.
My dearest azzzeeesheeep :( I miss you a lot a lot.If you're reading this, just wanna let you know, you suddenly became SUPER HIGH after you came back from JJC's orientation.HAHAA,never seen you so high before:(

I cldn't get enough of her cam :):)
  
SHOE WASH!!!!
  
They just LOVE my huh face:D
  BFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Rly sorry about Fri k,I didn't know I had reunion dinner. I really got lots to tell you. Like a lot a lot.That day when we went back, we didn't really talk to each other much. Although I've been expecting to see you since I reached Kranji, I don't know why we didn't talk much when we saw each other!!! Maybe cos you were with 4E, and I was with 4D? NEED/MUST catch up with you.I rly miss you ttm>:( Wlao now I sound like a lesbian.Tsk, but it's true k, from the bottom of my heart,me miss you:(


 
  I LOVE MS SIM:D She's the sweetest teacher on earth, reallly.Hehe.And she's funny la. :( Missing her "5,4,3,2,1"


Vanessa! I like this picture cos I can see my dimple!!! :) hehe

Proper one.Tsk tsk another girl that became siao after orientation.HAHAA. Vanessa ho ho ho jun yi!! :) I'm like so OVER orientation already pls:(


Okay that's all :) If you're wondering,I had my reunion dinner yesterday, so I've nth on tdy, and it explains why I AM SO BOREDDDDDDDDDDD. K maybe not anymore.:)

No comments: