Yesterday(11feb)-MY OLDEST SISTER'S BIRTHDAY.YAY.Wanted to surprise her but she was so busy with work tht my plan failed:(
School:
I kinda hate mathe lectures now,I cannot catch up at all. So we just finished Series and sequences and we had 1/2 an hour left. Then the lecturer went like,"okay finish up your tutorial, moving on to the next topic,Binomial,now." Okay......
A new lecturer taught us Binomial, and for a start,he told us to expand (a+b)2. which actually has a formula.
(a+b)2=a2 + 2ab + b2. And yknw wht I did?!??! I went to solve it using Binomial-.-
Then Jeremy went like,"Are you crazy?! Why are you solving this using Binomial?" And the next thing I knew, I said "OHHHHHH!!!" super loudly and almost everyone around me turned and stared at me. EMBARRASSING TTM!!!! >:(
Aft sch..Thk you jeremy+jenny+danielle for accompanying me:) I'll never forget the m&m machine joke hehehe.
Today!!
(Chantel's birthday~)
First thing in the morning; received vday gifts from ppl like june,valerie and amanda:)
CNY celebrations in sch and we had some exchange-yr-oranges ritual:x :x Then the SH1 people headed to LT5 for performance;Singing competition. I found it weird cos it's CNY~ So anyway we had fun fun fun:)
There's this girl who sang Taylor swift's You Belong With Me.
Judge/Teacher:Yknow there's this part in the video where the guy asked taylor swift to the prom and she said,"No I have to mug" or sth like that. I was wondering if Taylor swift's from NJ.
?!?!?!!?!?Haha errr not really funny but I just laughed.(maybe cos the whole LT5 was laughing too?)
Main highlight:WENT BACK TO KSS TODAY.
My favourite rammy ram:)
All the JJC+PJC people came back in groups and they were spamming cheers ok!! So me,being the only NJC student there at the moment, was feeling so weird. :( I screamed like mad but still, was soft as compared to them. And tht stupid Daniel Chia doesn't evn wanna help me >:(
OH WELLL, I LOVE KRANJI STILL~

No comments:
Post a Comment