Hmmz, I wore my new specs to school today. My right eye's swollen agn, no contacts for me for now. :( I know I look absolutely nerdy(right, berenice?haha) but Amanda and Valerie kept telling me I look nice in specs. How sweet pls.:) Besides, AS says he prefers me in specs okay :) :) :) :) :) :)
Hehehehehehehehe.
*self high for a moment*
Okay, this has nothing to do with the orientation. :x But before I continue, I gotta announce, Daniel Chia's officially transferred to NJ arts stream!!!! :D Yay to a 6th kranjian in NJC!!!!
So basically today was games games games and more games
I'll just list a few more fun/memorable stations;
1. Meal worm station
Matthew has been telling everyone since like the day started but I didn't believe. I thought they'll just put some rubber bands in a pail and trick us into believing tht it's meal worms. But omg, so not ok. The moment I saw the wriggly disgusting smelly worms, I screamed like shit. And we have to reach into the pail of worms to retrieve the coins out. >:( Yuck ttm.But my station master is nice like Barney hehe. Cos he took a worm and a coin out and put them on a plate so I can take the coin w/o touching the worm :) hahaha
2. Water games station
There are two, but the second one got everyone wet ttm. Water was literally dripping out of my clothes when I walked. :( And I got dunked into this tub of water with the sweat of some others who got dunked :x3. Watermelon stn
Only given a watermelon, a table and a garbage bag. And guess wht, we'd have to cut open the watermelon w/o dirtying the place and we had to eat it with our hands -.- Srsly disgusting. Imagine 20+ people using their fingers to dig the watermelon and then EATING it?!?!!? And there was still a lot of juice so some guys in our OG just drank everything. The thought of it rly makes me feel like puking all over agn hahaha.4.Flour station
Basically involved a lot of flour. Plus our hair was wet, so water+flour=?!?!!?!? Hardened flour tht stays on your hair.I'm nt gonna list out all or elaborate fullly. Otherwise this post will take like 500 hours Hahaha. So anyway, after that was OG bonding time :D:D I love OG2 hehe. Played a lot of stupid games I can't rmb. And then after some talks(i.e. alumni talk and njc history talk) we were dismissed at 5pm.
After that was OG dinner.@Beauty world. Buddys or smth. Not everyone went, but the people who went just talked+bonded+shared some secrets hehehe. And I've this eye candy in school(noticed him since day1!!!), he's some ACS guy. Although he's not handsome, he stands out from the rest la. Aiya, but he's only my eye candy ok.
Look see look see onlyyyyyyyyyyyy :P
One word to sum up today;AWESOME:)
I'm really naggy and stuff so I'll try to just post pictures on the next post w/o much talking?????
Yes NJC is awesome+fun but you know what? Nothing beats Kranji ok. In NJC, everyone will start telling each other abt wht they heard about each other's schools. Then when I asked about the impression of Kranji, they said they've none..
But being a good ambassador of KSS, I spread the word that KRANJI IS AWESOME AND LIKE THE BEST SCHOOL IN SG.
Hehehehe. I love kranji. Once a Kranjian, Always a Kranjian WHAT :D
No comments:
Post a Comment