Friday, February 05, 2010

Nothing's gonna stay nice forever

Orientation has ended, lectures have started. Sigh yknw the speed of lectures are like zooomz 10x the speed of secondary school's lessons. Plus today's only like the 2nd day of school(lessons) and the library was already filled with J1(Senior High 1) students mugging. -.-
At least it forces me to study hard too, I guess? Anyway, I'll blog abt Orientation when Kenneth has uploaded ALL the photos on fb:)

Meanwhile, here's some photos..

   OG2!!!!!!


This was taken ystd.Our timetable is kinda general and everyone shares it cos they've not split us into our classes.As a result,we naturally have A LOT OF BREAKS and yes cam-whoring is the only way to kill our boredom.

Today today today, I went for Hockey tryouts. I think it's like a not bad CCA and the seniors are really nice:) So they make me feel like joining Hockey tho it wasn't my first choice initially.

FYI, I signed up for: Squash, tennis, netball, hockey, basketball. Mainly all sports cos in pri sch I was in sports, then in sec sch I was in arts. So yes for JC it must be a sports cca too:D
Sigh, yknow although my posts has smiley faces, I still feel very dead. Even when you're reading, you can tell I'm kinda dead/not the usual me right. Ugh.

I don't know why am I easily affected by insignificant people. It's time to grow up, it's time to expand my life exp and stop thinking everything is nice.
All I can say is, stay +ve, and believe that when you lose something, you'll gain something back. :)


Actually if you notice, JC people are getting busier.And we've like lesser time to meet our old friends. Graduallly we'll just stop contacting each other and that's how friendships become bland.So here's a note to myself: constantly sms/call people I love and show concern for them!!!!!


This post is so random yes I know.

No comments: