Day 2:
OG2 dinner. It's abit blur though,cos the waitress has some issues >:(
Day 3:
Day 4:
Whole day was all about house meetings/inter-house sessions so it was pretty short. Btw, I'm in Aerius house!!! :)I really dislike purple, but I think the people in Aerius are nice:D Too bad it's not like a confirmed thing tht we'll be in Aerius, cos it depends on which class we are posted to.
So this is day 4 for you, and I must mention that guys in my OG are real camwhores hehehe. They act cute evn better than us girls. :P
Day 5:
Mass dance session in the morning. We learnt 1/2 of the NJ traditional dance and practised our mass dance Shut Up And Drive once agn :) Benseeee became my partner and he's really talll so imagine how funny we look :x But we had fun dancing tgt hehe.
Next was showdown~ Showdown is basically the spamming of water bombs. My house had 1000++ water bombs but I think we finished everything in like 10 mins(!!) The whole activity lasts for 2 hours, so for the rest of the time, we just refilled from the big blue tub and spam sprayed everyone. :)
While we were drying ourselves,some guys started tau pok-ing each other. Seriously I don't see the fun in tau pok or mango or apple or wtv stunts guys enjoy doing. :X
After wash upppp we had the CCA Carnival. There were so many CCAs tht I cldn't make up my mind la and I signed myself up for a lot of CCAs. Then I saw my Eye candy leaving the Squash booth so I went to take a look. In the end I saw his name on the list so I went to sign up too!! :D:D HAHAHA. It's not because I wanna be in the same CCA as him ok, it's bcos erm, Squash is somehow like tennis and I like tennis. Um, yeah. HAHAHAHA.
Last part was booomz. Informal walk-in+dance party. Informal walk-in is actually our OGLs representing each house and dancing for us. Each and every one of them danced so well so I concluded that NJCians are dancers:):) Oh and this is the reason why I chose not to join dance(the only non-sport cca i considered). Cos I thought there'll be many chances to dance so I might as well join sports:)
TSK OK WAIT,I think I'm super naggy. I shall try summarising.
So the finale was the dance party whereby the whole hall was practically like a disco; Disco lights/DJ/Dance platform. You name it, we have it. Crazy pls. That was the wildest night of my life :x I don't club you see. But it's rly rly tiring!!!! When the music plays you just keep jumping up and dwn. I guess a lot of people don't really dare to dance cos if you do and it doesn't look nice, you look stupid?? So people just jumped non-stop HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA.
Benseee :) Dance partner for the last day~ Lazy to rotate the pic so rotate yr com or yr head:)
Another OGL;Kenneth.He can dance really really well:)
OMG LOOK IT'S DANIEL CHIA HEHEHEHE:) Hahah, got closer to him after he got into NJ and I think he's very funnnny:D His appearance is merely a facade to convince people that he's shy. hehehe
2 of daniel's friends; Yi liang and jeremy!!! I had a hard time memorising their names idk why and I kept calling yi liang, wei liang hahaha. He has the wei liang face pls.
I am so looking forward to Friday!!! TGIF/CNY celebrations/Visit to KSS!!! Wooo awesome~



















No comments:
Post a Comment