Ystd:
Woke up late late late and Daniel(my meet-to-go-to-school partner) was already at Bukit Batok,but he came all the way back for me:) Took a taxi to school and he shared 1/2 the cost with me~ Super touched please hehehe shall promote him!!
Lessons were fun! Hehe,during the weekends I was basically rotting,so I felt glad to attend lessons?! Plus I like how my OG friends teach me w/o getting pissed off easily:) Thank you guys!!!
Immediately aft school,we went for OG lunch tgt. I think our OG's quite happening hahaha a lot of outings. So yes from the bus trip to serene centre, to the lunch together, we laughed+crapped+had a lot of fun tgt(!!) Srsly, and there were 20++ ppl? So the restaurant had to add a lot a lot of tables to fit all of us :x
(PICTURES WITH VALERIE,WILL EDIT THIS SPACE IF SHE SENDS IT TO ME)
Then I rushed back for CCA.Oh wait and I just learnt ystd tht HWA CHONG IS 3 BUS STOPS BIG ZOMGGGGGG CRAZILY BIG RIGHT!!!!! :X 3 sports in a row,I almost died of exhaustion.
1)Hockey-Aft the tryouts,I went for the first trng. As usual,the seniors were rlly friendly. I like i like:)
2)Left halfway for Softball tryouts~ Accompanied Chloe(hockey friend) cos her eye candy is in Softball. So yes I kinda enjoy softball too and I think we did great for the tryouts:):)
3)Left halfway agn, for Netball.I love playing Netball:D Wanted to join in KSS,but the trngs were 3times/week? Oh well,never regretted DRAMA anyway hehe. But there's only 5 people in the team,don't rlly have good prospects.
I'm left with Bball tryouts then I'll officially decide.But there is Hockey AND Softball trng tmrw, so I'm pretty much caught in between and unsure of which one to go :( :(
Hockey has amazing seniors but Softball guarantees me a COLOURS Award! And I love playing both. If you've any opinions,tag me pls!!! Thks a lot:)
-------------
Today:
CELEBRATED JENNY/ZHENG PENG'S SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY WOO :)
Emilia: Okay ZP,tell the camera how you feel.
ZP: Er... thank you?
Emilia: Thank you's not a feeling!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA.He's super funny right;)
Lessons were fun as usual:) With Jeremy sitting beside me most of the time.
This is Jenny/Zhengpeng.:D The name Jenny came about quite randomly.Cos Ek kiat calls himself Elaine,so we decided that all the guys shld have a female's name. Then I thought that Zheng Peng sounds like Jenny so..TA-DA,he's now called Jenny:)
He's quite funny and amusing and rlly smart too! Need to thank him for teaching me Physics stuff. Then um,I think I was quite stupid tdy. Cos I was walking beside Daniel and him, and Daniel and I were just talking+planning the day..
Daniel:Around 900 we'll all sign on his softball?
Emilia:Ok, then when it reaches 1130,we have a 2 hour break, so we'll celebrate ZP's birthday and cut the cake!!
-.-
Epic dumbness.I rlly forgot that ZP was beside me la, but I was too short, so I guess he didn't hear what I said tooo.
So all in all, I'm very very happy for these 2 days:) No Monday Blues,very rare right?!?!? I'm thankful and contented for simple joy as such. So yes,hopefully tmrw will be as awesome too!!:D
Don't let insignificant people affect you and you'll see yourself smiling even wider than before.
/Edited
Rest of orientation pix.Last few alr:)
Actually it's nth much,just more cam-whoring. Anyway, tht's why Kenneth named the album OG2-Camwhores! Hahaha we definitely live up to the name;D:D

















No comments:
Post a Comment