Monday, March 15, 2010

It's not insomnia, I just refuse to sleep

5th March
Jen and Shanice's birthday surprise!

6th March
Fbd's 17th-Desperately asked countless strangers if they had lighters. Some were offended but I had no choice, I NEEDED to light up the cake.

7th March
 Shanice's birthday party


12th March
Last day of school,(meet my favourite girl in class,ZHUUUUUUUUUUU:D hehe)

achievements day in good old kranji, (angeline and I felt stupid cos we were the only ones who bothered to borrow a blazer-.- except for geraldine thou! she won the Kranjian award so it's not so bad)
Alll in all, the feeling's rly great to step into Kranji once again:) Caught up with JP and laughed at stupid jokes. It just feels like we're one big family hehe.
and meet up with Fantastic 3/4! Of course, yongkian's still the usual him. I rmb we were dining at Pasta mania and my salad accidentally dropped on the floor(salad's still in a box) and he screamed so loudly that everyone turned to stare at him. Love the cam-whoring+catching up!!! See you guys again on the 27th!


March holidays are here. Really need to catch up cos I'm lagging behind like mad. I don't want to end up dropping out of jc/failing my promos. Need to do well!!!Should I get a tutor? Ahh, but it's costly. And I don't have the habit of getting tuition. Missed the RJ match cos of Achievements day.Really wanted to be there but I cldn't. Score was 3-0 and they told me they walked out of the pitch with no regrets:) Proud of them yay!
I missed the testimonial match with the senior seniors too:( All because of my stupid fever+sorethroat. I miss playing hockey>:( Yay cos there's hockey camp tmrw, but boo cos we ain't gonna play hockey.
Ugh.
I'm typing random stuff. It's 2.31am my mind's screwed. I'm just staying up for the sake of staying up. Get what I mean?

Why why why?

No comments: