Match against ACJC.Before everything began, coach already told us tht it's rather impossible to even have a draw. I guess before we even stepped onto the pitch,we were defeated mentally.
I felt so soft today. I was supposed to mark this girl and she's one of the key players.We cldn't really attack so I just marked like crazy until everyone got pissed.
Then coach just told me to push her/irritate her/etc. So I did. In the end, the entire AC supporter grp jeered at us, at me. So it's like AC hockey team+AC supporters+tht player herself kept insulting me like there's no tmrw.
I rly wanted to cry but I told myself, "Be strong, be strong!" And my team players were cheering for me too. I don't know why I still got defeated mentally at the end.
Then we had a short corner and I was supposed to back off to the 50 yard line but silly me still marked tht girl like crazy. In the end,some AC hockey girls went like,"Hahah she's damn stupid. Need to go to the 50yard line but she's still marking like crazy."
I teared on the freaking pitch, and I was on the verge of crying, but I held back.
I wasn't rly mad at them for insulting me, but I'm disappointed in myself for letting them succeed. I'm disappointed tht I let them beat me mentallly.
But yknow,
"Whatever that doesn't kills you,will only make you stronger."
We will be stronger after today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P/s:I love my hockey team
We caused many ppl to be disappointed today,but we'll come back stronger yes?:)
P/p/s: I love Chloe loe wong cos we made each other's day! AND SHE LOVES ME MORE THAN GH HAHAHAHHAHAHA awww:)

No comments:
Post a Comment