Thursday, March 18, 2010

Struggling hard

Kinda unable to comprehend or complete any piece of homework and that feeling sucks >:( I don't know if it's normal cos nationals just ended, but I'm really lagging behind. The worst is even when I study,I don't understand anything at all.Not like I don't wanna study. And like after studying for 1-2 hours, I feel lethargic already. What's wrong with me? :(
This was what happened today.I went to the library to study but in less than 2 hours, I left cos I felt helpless and hungry. And on my way back, I wondered if I was really cut out for JC, not to mention NJC-.-

But I shall not give up eh?Who's nice to give free tuition?

P/s. happy birthday to my dearest dog who left us 1.5years ago. I rly miss you a lot.I wish i can give you a hug now.

No comments: