Friday, March 26, 2010

Tired beyond words

Recently I kinda abandoned my blog :( I don't even have time to sleep. And that is why, TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously.
Recently,I rmb..
1)Not going for free cone day, instead we went for team dinner at Burger Shack:) I think our voices dominated the whole area and we made the people there pissed off :/ Even at the bus stop, we couldn't stop. So this old lady(mid 50s?) approached us and said smth like, "Shame on you."
:/ :/

2) Surprising fatty on her birthday on the last day of holidays. I had a pile of homework to clear, but she's more impt right:D So yes, I'm glad you were surprised my dear! And btw, isabel didn't let you play L4D cos she knew I was coming!!!I just met her outside. HAHHAHHHAA. Conclusion is:She's nice to let you play l4d:D

3) Going for Hockey exco interview~ I think it doesn't matter who gets into EXCO cos we'll still be close together :) Just hope that there won't be problems after the new exco is formed!

4)Going crazy with Jin sze and Zhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! The hokkien day. Whoever who speaks anything that is not hokkien will get whacked by the other two. And JS just chose to keep quiet throughout HAHHAA loserr :P

5) Going to sakae with 4D'09. Aww man, the good old feeling's always there:) Like a familyy. Thou only like 1/3 of the class came, I was still happy hehehe. I love 4d'09 high high like the sky deep deep like the ocean.


Tomorrow there is KSS's sports fiesta and ACJC's funoroma and HOCKEY PITCH TRAINING!!!:D Woo can't wait. But I guess I'm gonna give sports fiesta a miss :( Cos it clashes with pitch training.

Oh anddddddddd, my school's netball team asked us to help them with their Adivs. And the captain remembers me from the tryout so she was saying it'd be great if I clld help. AND I WANT TO. But school work is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? How? Should I follow my heart or be realistic?




And I realised smth. Nj's a good school with many opportunities. I.e  Scholarships, research programmes, science competitions, etc. I used to tell myself,"Aiya don't even need to try,I'm not even smart." But ever since Meiyi told me something, my viewpoint changed. From now on, I'm gonna try as long as I think I can do it!!!!!! Besides it's for the benefit of my future.

ANYWAY THE QUOTE IS,
"It's better to have tried than to keep pondering over the unknown."

I love it pls:)



p/s. sorry for the chunk of random updates

No comments: