Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Swallow it down

Having GP lecture now and the LT's aircon is not working:( Today's a rather meaningful day for me.Learnt a lesson,unhappy stuff happened,happy stuff happened.

Early in the morning,Chloe and I went to look for the yog teacher in charge.Not gonna elaborate but all in alll,I kept arguing with the teacher.

It's like aft he said one sentence, I'll become very defensive and reply smth like,"But...." So this happened 2-3times and the teacher got irritated and he told me off.He said something like "in future where you go out to work,even if you disagree withwhat the person says,you cannot argue like that."he meant someone of a higher authoirty. So at that point of time,I felt spoilt i guess?

The feeling just sucks.Since young,whenever someone says something which I find accusing,I'll immediately become very defensive.Guess it's time to learn and grow up cos I can't have everything my way.

And SP was being a meanie again. the shaggy dog cmnt was bad enough,now she even saaid i' a disgrace to the college and country just because i scared her in the past.Hurts too,but she says that to everyone-.- I guess i'll just shut up and swalllow it down.No point arguing with an unreasonable person too.

If one made a mistake and is forever deemed as a bad person,what's the point of life? In life you learn from the mistakes. Apparently I'm in her list of mean people now so I guess if i want to participate in any major school event in future,she'll just say"disgrace to the college.no way." If she's right, then so be it. But I believe thr's a good reason why everyone in school dislikes her. Even some people of higher authority than students.

So this morning was emooooo shiitttttt.But after reflecting,I went to apologise to the yog teacher in charge and it feels goood:) He thought i'd hate him or smth,but no,I'm actually thankful to him for teaching me smth today.


Okayyyy aircon's coming back again:):) hehe
Oh and I almost lost my PURSE today!!:( just when i thought today's gonna be a bad bad day,my dear chloe found it for me.It's like one depressing moment and the next moment,you experience joyyyyy!!:) so yeah,im thankful hehe. Ooh and I played bball for p.e today yayyyyy.:)

training tmrw too!double yay. Muscles aching from yesterday's inteensive ttm physical training,but it wass fun in a way too hehe. Hmmmmmmmmm,shall stop typing random stuff now.BYE:)

No comments: