Hi I feel sucky.Like really really bad:( We're having A'divs now and my life is hectic,literally. And it so happens that a lot of my close friends' birthdays lies during this time of the year.
So far, there's Merlin's(28th feb)/Bel's(5th march)/Cindy's(6th march). Each and everyone of them is so very dear to me, but I couldn't help to organise or put much effort in celebrating. I feel the most guilty towards Isabel :( Cos on 5th of March, I celebrated Shanice+Jennifer's(hockey mate and hockey senior) birthdays,yet I couldn't celebrate Isabel's.
YOU KNOW HOW BAD I FEEL? :(
And to all my dear friends tht I've stopped talking to FOR NOW, here's a BIG BIG SORRY ok. I miss all of you badly:( I don't even talk to people from OG2 very often alr(except for daniel ng cos we go to sch tgt) I'm too caught up in my own busy life, but I promise when nationals are over, I shall meet up with you people soon!!:D
Anyway,I'm glad I managed to celebrate Cindy's birthday today hehe. Glad from deep down yknw. I'll blog about it tonight or tmrw!
P/s: BFF FOOO,I AM SO SO HAPPY TO HAVE TALKED TO YOU ON THE PHONE LAST NIGHT. SHALL CALL YOU AGAIN SOON WHEN I'M FREE OK:)
No comments:
Post a Comment