Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hardest thing is to say goodbye

Overslept three days a row.(Mon-wed) This is bad :( Meiyi says it's due to fatigue but I used to be able to sleep at 2-3am and wake up on time the next day. Rlly hope this bad habit will change. It's making Chantel and Daniel(ppl I go to sch with) kinda irritated too.
--
Yesterday was Speech day but I didn't attend school in the morning. Finished the last bit of our seniors' farewell photo powerpoint presentation and I left for school.Handover was great, shall elaborate after I get the pictures. BTW I HAVEN'T GOTTEN BFF'S BIRTHDAY PHOTOS FROM CINDY!!!:( But all I can say is, we didn't cry!!! It ended up becoming a cam-whoring session, AS USUAL. tsk tsk hahaha.
--
Today we had math test. I kinda screwed it up. 5% of SH1 math grade is a goner. Ugh shitt pls :( I'm gonna buy assessments to do~ I will I will I will be a mugger:D
Ooh we had forever twentyone(10SH21) outing today during our long long break. Lunch at KAP. But I didn't go cos I wanted to complete my PI draft 2.

Supposed to hand in last friday but I only completed it today. Procrastinated for one whole week>:( I think I'm having too much fun already, that shldn't be the case right? Sigh, so the opportunity cost of fun in the past week is today's class outing(hehe my econs is not bad) At least I finally completed it, but I aim to complete at least 3-4 more drafts before the final one!

Oh and Zhuuu and I kept laughing at Mr Lim's grammar errors agn tsk tsk.
"Can you all keep quiet? I'm having a lessons inside."
"In class I says."
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EH SHIT HE'S MY FAVV TEACHER NOW.








OOH WAIT. I HELPED AN OLD MAN CROSS THE ROAD TODAY:D I. FEEL. GOOD~ FEEL GOOD FEEL GOOD FEEL GOOD~
P/s.I pray that F2 will enjoy his life in NP, at least more than in AC. I pray that things will go well for him and he'll be a happier person!!!!<3

CYA TOMORROW,BFF
CYA ON SUNDAY,FBD
I missed you girls to bits. 
Esther fatty goh and isabel goh meet up next week ok. This week is clique 5 week hahaha.

No comments: