Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Swirlly whirlly with my lovely honeys:)

I rlly don't like it when people throw their tantrums at innocent parties :(

But I like those who made the effort to apologise after that. The others who don't are just dbtm.
--
I got chased out of Chem Practical today cos I forgot to bring my book. I don't mind receiving punishment cos I know I must face the music but I don't like it when my teacher throws his tantrum like that!! It's pretty obvious he was already in a bad mood in the morning ughh humbug(hehe,chloe!)
Then he went like,"go to the library to reflect i don't wanna see you!" pms much? And he asked those who forgot to bring their books to write a 100 word reflection. But I refused to, I see no point. Why not he write a 100 word reflection about how pms-ive he was??

Other than that, today was okay! For the 1.5h practical slot,I just went down to the canteen and talked to Kenneth. He had basketball match today so he could leave class earlyy. And I had fun talking to him:)


During our longgggggg break,the four of us went to Swirl for lunch+desert instead. Not island cremery. Played taboo!! And Lim zhu er ttly sucks at taboo HAHAHA. Eh but we had a lot of fun today:) Wish there's more of such dates hehehe.














awww:D


Last lesson was PW lecture! So I was eating chewing gum and I sort of covered my upper jaw with chewing gum.(Shit I can't describe, use your imagination) And I went arnd saying,"Look at my new teeth."*FLASHES WIDE SMILE. HAHAHHAHAHAAH.:-)




 --

ANYWAY HAVE YOU SEEN MY FACEBOOK STATUS HAVE YOU HAVE YOU?? HEHEHEHE THANK YOU FOR THE SURPRISE:D

No comments: