Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday w/o monday blues

I HAD AN AWESOME MONDAY W/O MONDAY BLUES:)
Was so happy to be in sch again today, despite being late this morning! >:( Sometimes it really doesn't pay to tell the truth eh?

Other than that, today was good good good! Early in the morning, math was good.I got back my Math 5% CA, and I got 24/25!! Thanks to kenneth sohing machine hehe.

After that was P.E. I got a Gold already,so P.E now for me is just take attendance and leave for breakfast:D

So far so goood eh. Hehe. Ooh and I was drinking Nutrisoy for breakfast when..

Zhuu- Eh Im thirsty
Me- Drink my nutrisoy!! Enhances your boobs:D
Zhu- OMG I FEEL MY BOOBS GROWING ALREADY.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH SHIT LUUUSER RIGHT.
Next was math lecture but it was on functions again so all of us didnt absorb anything-.- So I had fun playing with sohing machine!!^^

Then we had PW slottt.(1-1 consultation agn) Chuan an let me hear all kinds of melodious classical music and I'm so in love with them~ I am now a classical music girl hehehehe. And err, ZHUUU and I entertained the class with our MELODIOUS singing too. Everyone was grinning from ear to ear when we sang:) No joke.

Last lesson was Econs. So you see, my tutor is called Mr Eli(ee-lai) Lim. But  he calls himself Mr Eli instead of Mr Lim.And I kept calling him Mr Lim Mr Lim Mr Lim all the way and I kept asking why he wants to call himself Mr Eli. In the end, he brushed me off with a,"What again Emilia??? You're very irritating!!!"

HAHAHAHA.Eh not insulted eh I kept laughing non-stop:) Plus when he told me how upset he was when I didn't turn up for the consultation I asked for(I really forgot), I just laughed louderrrrrrrrr.

Before I left,Zhu/JS and I gave Wanling a big big big hug:D She's less resistant to hugs now so by the end of the year, I bet she'll love our hugs hehehe.


--
AFTER SCH WAS OUR LAST HOCKEY TRAINING WITH SENIORS.
Supposed to be FUN physical trng, but the stupid lightning alert spoiled everything :( So training became cam-whoring session yess  I love camwhoring sessions.

Tsk tsk today's awesome.I'm high again,prolly cos I slept at 5am? I should continue this sleeping pattern so I'll be high everyday!

BTW,GFF,JUST SO YOU KNOW, I LOVE YOU A LOT OKAAY.:)
Tmrw's gonna be good too cos we're gonna have a date at cremery!!
Shit I'm happy:D

No comments: