Because today has been pretty awesome, here's a picture to replace dull and boring words, for now.
Today is a long yet fun/happy day.
1. During chem prac, we were titrating aq iodine and sodium thiosulfate. excess sodium thiosulfate would change brown aq. iodine to colourless.
SO.. at the end of the practical, Jin sze accidentally spilled aq iodine on her skirt. But Mr Yip said the stain is more or less permanent. Obviously we panicked and I aimlessly tried using water to wash the stain off.
Then Heru(I think) said something like, "Use excess sodium thiosulfate"
AND WOOO~ THE STAIN DISAPPEARED LIKE MAGIC:) HEHEHE SMART OR NOT.
2. Got high with sze neng/wan ling as we discussed about Taiwan trip! Hopefully all of us can get through the interview.
3. Exercised self-discipline in Bytes by completing my GP essay despite facing countless computers!! Hahha all thanks to Wanlinggg. <3
4.Submitted my PI yay yes yes yes no more PI!!
Okay I suddenly feel very very tired. Shall blog on Fridayy or maybe in school.
Before I go, spot the similarity!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHA. INITIALLY I JUST WANTED TO LOOK FOR A RANDOM MONKEY SHOT, BUT THEN I SAW THIS. SO YESSSSSSSS. HEHE.



No comments:
Post a Comment