Cui+Loe+Twin's signature on my bandage!!!!! They were so excited to sign pls hahahaa
10 rounds of 400m+2 sets of static=yay me:)
I used to dread running but now it seems like an irony that I enjoy running.
Saw Weihong's fb status yesterday and it's smth like in JC, if you lag behind and fail to catch up, your work just snowballs and you'll have to trade your sleep time to catch up.
Yknow what? I truly feel him!!!! Cos I am like that too. Since the year started, I didn't really study. No wait, I barely revised/did my homework properly. And I'm not motivated at all. Maybe cos it's really stressful and the level of difficulty/thinking skills just puts me off.
So yes, running makes me happier. After exercising, I felt rejuvenated:D So JC people/stressed individuals, try running/exercising,it really helps hehe.
And STATIC.EXERCISE.REALLY.KILLS.AND.BURNS.YOUR.MUSCLE.
:(
I hate static but I know how much I want a breakthrough for Hockey, I know how much we all want top 4.
We gotta face the truth, we're at the bottom. To get to the top, we must work twice as hard as others. Esp me!! Used to be from drama, and I BARELY exercise(except for random runs/pe lesson) So it's a must tht I do static.
Just that I really hope I can push myself. With coach around/while training with the team, I can do leg lifts for say 1min, but when I'm alone, I'll just do for 30-45 secs and I'll give up.
$@#$#@%%
Nvm, I have one whole year to trainnnnnn.
..
..
...
...
...
.
.
.
AND NOW, I REALLY GOTTA SAY THIS..
I WANNA GO TO JAY CHOU'S CONCERT!!
Even the extended day of concert is sold out!!! Arghhh. I've been waiting since like what, 2 years ago?!?!
CMON, the ONLY time they advertise his concert is when the tickets are SOLD OUT.
They'll go like,"jay chou concert 17july(etc) All tickets are sold out"
PLEASE.
What's the use of advertising then?!?
:(
I'm really disappointed.
:(
I just wanna hear him sing.
Live.
I love his songs, esp the old ones. If he were to have a concert again next year and even if I MANAGE to get a ticket, he'll probably not sing most of his old songs anymore.
Anyone of you knows people who are selling his concert tickets, please lemme know? :(
Thanks a milllll!Ahh my life seems kinda mundane now but I don't know why I kinda enjoy it. Hehe. I love the simple joy I derive from everyday life. People I love to make me smileeee, random jokes in class that make me LOL.
Life seems so much more fulfilling, as compared to the holidays.
OFF TO DO WORK NOWWWW~
Hopefully I'll last for 2 hours, at least?
p/s. I got my House Affiliate collar pin today. So other than my sch collar pin, I've that. FEELS PROUD TO PUT IT ON YKNOW HEHEHE:)
awesome:)
No comments:
Post a Comment