I rlly hate uploading pictures, it takes forever:(
College day today. Chuan an/kenneth/zhu/km/kialyn and I were ushers but some teacher quoted us as "Can't be seen by GOH" and that we must "hide" -.-
Wth right. not like we wanted to wear 1/2 grey, we were told to do so.
Plus Mr Yip scammed us cos we didn't have lunch and we were all starving!! :( So we had to go to macs to settle our lunch. Macs again, ikr!! :(
But wooo always look on the bright side of life~
1. Cos of college day today, thr's holiday in lieu on Monday. SO I HAVE NO SCH YAY.
2. Went high+crazy with my lovely ZHUUU agn
3. Composed a love song for Kenzz hehe.
4. Dragged kenzz to shopping with Zhu and I. We kinda made him loook like a fool but I'm sure he enjoys our company teehee.
5. Had my very first dinner with zhuuuuuuuuuuuu!!
Poor sandwich is having a fever. I hope he recovers :( Hello sandwich with my care and concern, you WILL recover by tomorrow kk:)
p/s: My going-to-be-blind-and-must-stay-in-hospital-zmg-so-poor-thing sister, GET WELL SOON<3
eh sandwich's get well soon msg is so much smaller+insignificant compared to yours, don't you feel touched?:D
There's no turning back for us tonight
No comments:
Post a Comment