Rly disappointed that I didn't improve at all. Instead I got worse:( I wish I could better manage my time and balance hockey+studies. I'm failing all of my tests sigh..
But I'll work harder. I can do it yes I can!!!
For the past two days my meals are really filling and I can feel fats building up:(
Yesterday we had advanced Mommys' day celebration at Pearl River Palace.
Buffet dinner for $40 nett, worth every single cent woooo:) I really ate a lot though:( But I'm glad I spent quality time with my family+maternal side of the family:)
Today I went to KAP with Loe after training. Sighhh all those fats burned during training kinda grew back after the trip to Mac eh? Hahahah shiiiiiiit.
But guess what I'm gonna abstain from Macdonalds/fastfood for at least one month.
My thighs are really big now>:(
And errrr, I need to upload photos quick!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make time for hockey
Make time for hockey
Make time for hockey
p/s: School without Chua is incomplete:(
p/p/s: hate the tension hate the distance
No comments:
Post a Comment