During morning assembly, some teacher farted.HAHAHAAHAHA
And it's not a short soft type,it's longgggggg and loud.
But only zhuuuu and l heard.sorry if it's mean but we can't help it.
We'll just burst out laughing during lectures at the thought of it hehehe
on the way to dinneeerrrrrr now.
Mothers day celebration :)
--
went back to kss w fbd.felt really nostalgic :(
but i enjoyed talking to favourite ramm!!!! I miss her so much~
and I really miss secondary sch life.Carefreeeeee
Most imptly,ppl are very nice sighh
plus yknw they said ppl you meet in sec sch are those who'll last for a lifetime
I love you guyssss if you're reading.
Once a kranjian, always a kranjian<332
my posts are gettin random.
Here's sth to make it more random
During lecture they flashed our first phy test results.Our class was 2nd last.
Rlly demoralizingggggg
Okay shall end here,rly hard to type w an iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment