Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy ninja day

28/05/10 Zheng xuan's 19th birthday party at The Centris.
We were the earliest even though we were one hour late!!!!


Took polaroid pictures with fbd's polaroid cam tooo:) Aww rlly feel like getting a polaroid sheesh.
But is it worth?



BALLOONS YAY.



And errr I'm obviously taller than him now hehe :-)




We don't really know anyone at the party except for a few ex-kranjians so we talked to Billy and James:)
And Billly wanted his hand to be tattooed~

We were pointing at the "I <3 buff guys" drawn by me hehehe. Even zheng xuan's father said it looks real ok!!! :)






Kranji girls:) Oh and apparently guys are called STICKS?? HAHAHA.


Took a picture with a kranji "stick" teehee. he looks damn good in the beanie.

It's rlly nice to talk to Billy:) And while talking we were reminded of our kranji lower sec days:( While reminiscing and talking to fbd, I actually teared:( :( I miss Kranji so so so badly~ Ahhh.


I LOVE YOU FBD!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GLAD TO HAVE MET YOU TEEHEE.




No comments: