Sunday, May 30, 2010

A best friend would have lived your stories with you

I miss you, bff foo:( Are you having fun at your camp? Pls take care of yourself and don't tire yourself out. Although we haven't been talking much recently, you're still very very important to me. During the day, I'll just think of you randomly. Not everyday though. But simple things can trace my thoughts back to you. Because a BFF has lived your stories with you. Since the day I met you, you've been so impt in my life. Awwww I'm getting mushy but I LOVE YOU!!!!!! Even if meeting up with you means saying nothing and just enjoying your company, I'd be more than contented:') Xoxo.



Sigh I'm feeling so bff-sick :(
--
Thank you for pasta mania dinner tonight:) And the ice-kachang drink and pointing to that really sweet girl in the mirror hehe. 5 days ok. No more than that~ Rmb raffe raffe he'll be my spy:) Ooh and rmb what you promised you'll do every night!

No comments: