I've been staying out to study with Cui the past 2 days and yes it has been productive:) Way productive than me attempting to study at home. But we went KAP today, so I had NO CHOICE but to eat Macs. I really had no choice, I didn't want to!! Hahaha.
Played some Hockey during P.E today, I was so bored and Zhuu didn't wanna accompany me:( So Serene and Sze Neng played hockey with me. But I'm so sorry to Serene for causing the blue black on your leg:x
Mr-pms has pms again today. He's always like that yknow. I rlly suspect that he's *coughs gay coughs* and that he's in love with Chua's boyfriend-.-
Shit I'm so random. But the main point for today's post is....
I really wanna watch A'divs10 Bball finals tomorrow:(
Why did they even choose to have last minute SPA briefing tomorrow right???? SIANZINATION.
Guess you don't need my good luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment