Thursday, May 20, 2010

When all else goes wrong

My 11:11 wish came true:) Got to watch a'adivs bball finals; the score was 72-46,but I thought ajcians really put up a strong fight(I'm not biased HAHAA) against fierce competition(i.e. Hci).
From the bottom of my heart,I'm really proud of you:) Although the match wasn't as exciting as 3years ago, I was still glad to have seen you put in your very best;freeing yourself+running hard for the ball. Ikr,I just have to repeat this again hahah. So yes skipping the briefing was ttly okay!! Star player in my heart,always!
--
Having mixed feelings now and I can't seem to describe how I feel. I've been typing, deleting stuff, typing and deleting stuff.

I just don't knw why are things like tht now. Is it because I'm too sensitive? But I just feel tht things are no longer the same. Sometimes the words you say don't rlly tally with how you feel, isn't it? I believe distance is not the issue, yet Idk wht's the cause. Maybe I've been coming up with too many excuses, or maybe I'm the one who is causing the gap to widen. You do knw tht I'm talking about you, right??? I wish things were better.
I'm doing it agn. All talk and no action, rlly hate such loserish actions.

And...I'm getting more and more stressed whenever I face you.It seems like I need to think very carefully bfore I speak up,lest our views clash agn. And because of tht, I choose not to tell you how I feel in many things. Yes, our views clash. Our opinions our perspectives, everythingg.
How now?

Wht else tht's keeping me awakeee? Hockey. We don't rlly have frequent coach trainings cos of the lack of funds. And evn when we have coach,he seems to favour the guys team,prolly cos they've more potential.

But yes, the guys are really good. Some guys just joined like 2-3weeks ago?? And their skills are kinda on par with some of us. Me, in particular. At times like that,you can't help but feel very lousy.

I knw all of us are working hard to improve but he doesn't sees it. Maybe our improvement is too insignificant? But how can he be so unfair/give up on us? We're fightingg. We know we've so much more chances than the previous batch. Who's gonna help us if he doesn't?

To make things worse, our only experienced hockey player quit hockey today. Same age as us,IP student,but has 1/2 more years of experience. She's not exactly very very bonded to the team and she don't rlly attend trainings regularly,but we try our very best to include her and we respect the fact that she's the most skillful player in the team.

Why quit right??
I knw blogging this out seems kinda stupid and Idw my posts to always be hockey hockey hockey but it's like double blow. Coach+experienced player. It seems like we're abandoned or smth?????
Despite all, we're all trying and fighting.
As I saw the prize presentation for bball just now,I secretly(okay now it's not a secret) wish tht we'd at least be able to be down for the prize presentation next year. Everything's so screwed up now.
And I still can't get to sleep!!!!!!:(

All the way, my favvv girls!

For now,we're having CTs(somewhat like midyears). Gotta concentrate on my studies first yes!!

P/s: I rlly gotta thank Zhu+kennz+Chua+Wanling+chuan an+forever 21 for at least making classes enjoyable:) For that,I'm thankful:).

No comments: