Thursday, May 20, 2010

Joy from simple things

My dearest Cui's sexy 17th! (14th May)
Plan: Loe and I were supposed to "study" with her after training. Then out of the blue, I'll have a stomachache and I'd have to camp inside the toilet until everyone leaves. After that we'll head over to Burger Shack and tada, the whole team will be there:)

A very surprised cui:)










My supporting actress HAHAHA:)
This picture was supposed to be Janice, Chyi yin and I, but sighhh, everyone just ran over to join the picture. Typical hockey girls hehehe.
(p/s: Even geraldine is a cam-whore now!!!! I am serious la pls:( She even initiated to take photos)


Hockey girls'10 (w/o Shanice, Donna, Xiujing and the JHs)

girls and guys:D

hhehe I love my cui a lot, like rlly!!!!! THE CUI PROMISE<33333
zmg damn ah-lian-ish but we like hahahah.

16th May; Issac's 4th birthday+6months!
Caught The Last Song@The Cathay!!:)
Woo I love this, you shall do this to me one day ok!! :D

Overall, the show was touching and I was on the verge of crying. But I suddenly heard someone crying v terribly and idk why I felt like laughing:x As in, I don't mean to be so mean but I can't help it.




After that we went for steamboat at Novena.









hehehehehehe:)




Inspecting the live prawns...

and a very happy him teeheeehehehe<3



I was eating and he took this!!!! ZMGGG. LIKE ONE QIAN-BIAN FACE RIGHT. I don't know why my face is like that too:( I was just eating, SERIOUS:(



And I feel hungry agn:(







After like 2 hours(???) I was so full already!! But he just kept eating and eating and eating.. So I started with dessert first:)








I was so so full! But yknow I've 2 stomachs; Food stomach and dessert stomach. So my food stomach was filled, but dessert stomach was empty. HAHAHAH k wtvvv.





LOOKS AWESOME IKR~



Sianzinator. Fat like what-.-




He took this close-up shot and he thinks it's artistic!!!!! But sigh, my face.:(
That place is rlly good and worth every cent! I think it's $20++ but everything is free-flow. Drinks/food/dessert. Plus you get complimentary crab plus live prawns. Mm what else?? The place is clean and the food is well-organised. Besides, they've like Teppanyaki area/Bbq area/ stuff like that. Like you can ask them to bbq/cook food for you, it's really cool:D I highly recommend that place so if you wanna go there, just ask me!!:)

Kkkk after like very long(very long=one table came AFTER us but left BEFORE us) we finally left that place:X


He says it's called the tongue-smile hahahahah:)




DEMURE RIGHT HAHHA.




Took the circle line cos we wanted to go to The Helix:)


But we got crazy in the mrt station and began our series of jumpshots..







timer shots:P


And we reached The Helix in no time!!!





Then he pointed to the front and said smth like,"Eh look there's so many people there."
And I went like,"A lot of people meh?"
Then he prompted me again and said,"Ya see! A LOT~"
Apparently he already noticed tht those ppl are fake but I didn't:( It was so real!!! I'm not joking, you can go to the bridge and see for yourselves hahah.




Staring at my fullerton:(

SO YES,
thank you so much for that day:) though it was nothing special, I still appreciate the fact that you took the effort to search for nice steamboats online. I appreciate the fact that you take note of every detail so well!! And the steamboat really surprised me cos initially I thought it'll be some typical dirty steamboat restaurant:X So much more to say, but I'll just sum it in 3 simple words;
I love you.
<3



LASTLY....
PHOTO OF THAT DAY.

A VERY VERY VERY DEMURE ME HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. 
DIDN'T KNOW I CAN LOOK SO DEMURE PLS. HHAHAHA:)
-----
Okay actually I wanna blog about today but this post is already SO LONGGGGGGGGGG. Maybe I'll blog about today, tomorrow? Mugging for econs for 3 days straight. Wish me luck:) I hope my study plan will work!!!

p/s: Fantastic 1, I suddenly miss you a lot!!!:( And fantastic 2 too. Tskk k fine, and f3 too:( I miss my fantastic people!!!

No comments: