"Give me my angry wig" HAHAHAHHAAHA.
Shrek: Forever and After, is so so awesome:) Especially when you watch the movie with your family on a FAMILY DAY, it adds on to the awesome-ness teehee.Besides,
this never fails to make me go "awwww".
I planned to meet my dearest Clique 5 today, but the outing failed:( It's okay, there's still the June holidays right! So kenzz went stationery shopping with me at Jurong Point HAHAHA sheesh I sound so bimbotic but I really like seeing many colourful markers/pens/crayons. They give me the drive to write notes/study. I'm serious:)
And aft that, I met sandwich to go to his self-bball-training-in-prep-for-milo-cup. I rlly like watching kss's bball team train/play match:) You can like click on my 2007 archives. Since the time I watched them play during zonals, I alr like watching them. So yes there was this surge of nostalgia and I was like the odd one out yet I felt very happy deep down, Idk why~
At least there's Jensi to accompany me:) My new friend kkkkk hehehe.
Shall try to keep this post short so um HELLO HOLIDAYS and happy family day y'all:)
NOTES TO SELF:
1) PPL I HAVE TO MEET: clique 5, fantastic 4, fatty&bel, colleen/gff/wanteng..........I can't rmb who else:X
2) Download The Last Song+Shrek's movie soundtrack~
As we see many others tumble down,
we can't help but worry for us.
But we'll be strong,
and we'll make it work,
Both you and I.
'



No comments:
Post a Comment