Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Honeystars unicorns moon


Hehe I'm feeling like the girl in the picture now:) Tumblr-ing is so addictive, like srsly~
Aww.

"Tonight you shall bring me to honeymoon where there's an overflow of honey. I heard from CNN and BBC that the stars are not bad too, they taste like honey stars:) You wanna know what am I so happy? Because I am over the moon. But somehow the stars are like above me. Because I am seeing stars, I just ate a few for dinner. You can come over to my house at the moon to join me. We can go for honeymoon after pouring honey on the moon."

HAHAHAHAHA. Today was so much fun. It's been long since we laughed at stupid things like that yes?? But the feeling's AWESUM:) Plus I really have honeystars for breakfast and lunch tomorrow. And for dessert, I have Hershey's cookies and cream. Thank you!!!! Woo can life get any better than this???

NO, WITH THE STUPID THERMAL PHYSICS TEST HOW CAN LIFE GET BETTER RIGHT. HAHA SHIT I NEED TO STOP TALKING TO MYSELF.

Anyways,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DANIEL, MY FELLOW KSS-NJCIAN:) I knw my card is awesome~
ps you really look like a malay dude in this picture HAHAA.



Goodnight stars goodnight moon goodnight to you!

p/s: this shall be my breakfast one day ok~

No comments: