Anyway thank you ZX for the double surprise- wallet and cheese fries. It ain't what I got that made me happy, it's your sincerity that made me feel I meant smth. And I thank you for that:)
Here's a time line for 2nd June 2010.
12a.m. Reached home.
12-1.30a.m. Revised Physics.
1.30-5a.m Watch Autumn's Concerto.
6.30-8am Drag myself outta bed and get ready for training.
8am-1030am- Hockey training. 5 rounds already made me feel like fainting:( Guess it's due to my lack of sleep.
YADA YADA/
1-4pm Did Chem at Jurong Library with Kenzzzz
4-5pm Lunch/dinner.
7-1030pm Watched Milo cup:):) AWESOMEEEE.
1 hour of sleep but I'm like super powerpuff girl hahaha cos I don't rlly feel tired. And I'm ready for another 2-3 episodes of Autumn's concerto~ It's a typical drama serial but I love it, I love indulging myself in fairytale endings:)
SO ANYWAY, HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY IS THE MILO CUP!!!!!!!!
Got there with Kenz,AS,Sebastian,Guanhui,Aloysius,Jiashun,Michael,Reagan....... aiya k fine, I'm lazy to list all. It's just the bball team:)
Managed to watch Weixiang's match first! Combined school team~ And they were really good.
Thank you WX for that 3 pointer and the "for you" action HAHAHAHAH. My heart literally skipped a beat omggg!!
Next was my fav kranji team:) 1st and 2nd quarter, I guess they were not used to playing with each other aft a long time so they were lagging behind and it was kinda screwed up.
3rd quarter I went to buy maggie mee cos I was so hungry.
Last quarter whoaa like all geared up suddenly.
All of 'em did their best, went for every ball, jumped high for the rebound and didn't hesitate to shoot.
At first the opponent team was leading by 10?? Then they said smth like 我们可以赢的(we can win this) but I replied 你们不会的(no you won't) And yes they didn't!!!! :)
As each player fought hard, the score difference become smaller and smaller, until they were only losing by 1 point.
But time was running out and we only had 50++secs to turn the tables.
Yet kranjians endured and wanted a breakthrough so yes Guanhui did it and his shot went in.
That made us lead by 1.
With only 3 secs left, we knew we were just an inch away from victory. But somehow, AS failed to pass properly(no yknw I'm not blaming you) and the opponents managed to get the ball back/turn the tables with 3.6secs. Thank goodness our defence was strong and so yayyy with a score of 44-43, kranji bball team won:)
I think this game wasn't exciting cos of the fact that kranji won. But it was exciting to see how kranjians endured and fought their way. Though they were clearly lagging behind in the first 3 quarters, it didn't stop them from showing the kranji spirit and persevering.
I'm happy they're happy we're all happy.
I'm sorry I had to type like 3 whole paragraphs on the match but I think it is smth for me to learn, smth for me to be proud of:)
They showed endurance. And on our hockey tee shirt, it says "Hockey- We train endurance" I rlly hope tht it'll be more than just a tag line, I hope that it'll push us to do wonders, like how the boys did today:)
"I'll always be there to watch your every game, to pray for you, to hope tht my presence wlld ease your nervousness. Tonight, you made me see a diff side of you; a man who can control the game, a man who's a true leader:) I'm extremely proud of you baby. It's beyond words. No doubt you suck cos you won't make hearts flutter by doing what he did, but my baby's worth so much more than that. I love you:)"
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment