Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 1 of solitude

"I meant call:) like "dru dru, dru dru" him:)" HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH  call=dru dru dru dru damn cute right hahahahahah:)

Dragged myself out of bed at 645am for school :( Only good thing was meeting Zhu, Chua, Wanling and forever twenty one again yay:) After lecture, zhu, chua and I went to eat subway at westmall~ Hehe had fun chatting and laughing w 'em cos we shared many lollable(Mr Ooi) moments together teehee.

Then the sky was all gloomy and stuff like that and I was in the ECP mood!!! Planned to head over to ECP with Bird but I had stupid pw to do:( It was all fine anyway cos Zhu came over to my place.

Ate and ate and ate, watched a movie(Another Cinderella Story), stalked people on Facebook, viewed our prom pictures and of course, we completed what we were supposed to do:) Today was fun~ Zhu let's do it again okay, next time we shall go over to your place!!!!!!!!


---
Sometimes I feel that people just take friends around them for granted. What they only see is how other friends neglect them, little do they knw that the ones around them are feeling neglected too. It's an irony, isn't it? I don't like being #2. No I don't.

P/s: Are you having fun? I bet raffe raffe is suffocated in your bag:(

No comments: