Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy bird-day

Pretty twin hair accessory heehee:) It's so pretty that I got to bear with my reluctance to pose with the right side of my face.


Anyway I'm really losing the feel to mug. Don't know if it's because it's my birthday week or I'm simply too tired of studying. I shall try burning the midnight oil tonight~ Hopefully it'll work??

More importantly, today is BB day teehee.

Happy Bieber and Bird day, bird:) I've known you for 5-6 years already it's amazing that we're still so close isn't it? Yet at the same time, it's weird how we only got close at the 4th year of our friendship hahaha. Anyhow I'm still glad we're in 3D'08/4D'09 together. It's been great having you as a classmate and I'll never forget how much fun we had during Math class.

Actually if you think about it, we're quite similar in many ways. Both Cancerians, both as emotional as how we cancerians should behave. Hahah and we're really very negative.But I like it that I can approach you and seek solace in you and vice versa. It's stupid how we cannot advise ourselves the way we do to others.

Also, I never thought we'd stay so close after graduating from Kranji. Frankly speaking, I talk to you more than I talk to clique 5 or even my dearest bff. Nevertheless I still hope that this friendship won't end:) We shall continue to be close okay?

You know I love you.Deep down from the bottom of my heart, I do!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whenever Tommy's too busy you can TTM ok. But when sandwich is too busy, YOU BETTER TALK TO ME. HAHAHAHA.

I love you xoxo..


p/s: I realise ttm means many things; Think Too Much, Too The  Max, Talk To Me. Heehee.

2 comments:

Berenice Phang said...

HAHHAHAHAAHA. OKAY, I LOOK STUPID LAUGHING TO MYSELF IN FRONT OF MY LAPPY. STILL, THANKS GFFFFF.<3 WE SHALL AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO BE THAT CLOSEEEEE. WHEN BOTH TOMMY AND HE'S TOO BUSY, WE SHALL ENTERTAIN OURSELVES. WHO CARES THE BOYS RIGHT! HAHAHAHAH.(:

Emilia said...

Hehe <3333