Wednesday, June 23, 2010

No time no time no time





good old times:) heehee thank you steffi for digging this out/

I came to a conclusion that if I only post when I have photos, I'll never ever get a proper post done. So bear with me and bear with the wordy post.

16-06: Happy Richie and Ada day!
It happened to be our 7th mths together too so sandwich and I went ice-skating at Kallang. We were so hyped up for it but after like 1 hour, we got bored and decided to just stare at the graceful people who were having skating lessons.
Then we made this random decision to watch Nanny McPhee and hoo boy I felt like I was bringing a kid out to watch a show:) Trust me, sandwich was as fascinated as a 7-year-old boy. I like that:)

Oh and on that day, I met up with Siang Ning, Azeezah, Colleen and Angeline for lunch. Azzeesheep I was really touched when you actually remembered my birthday :'( Makes me wanna cry!

17-06: Happy Shi Jie day!
I had a free photoshoot with Zee cos Fbd signed me up for it at The Studio. The people there were extremely unfriendly but I guess it's understandable cos we're students and the chances of us purchasing their photos which cost a bomb is er.. zero?

But it was fun fun fun:-) I love doing the back-facing-camera-turn-back-and-give-a-demure-smile pose. Thank you zee!

After it ended they requested us to remove the make up cos we didn't purchase anything from them. Sorry but I ttly disagree with it-.- Given NO make-up removal products at all, we had to make do with tap water and I looked like a panda.

I was right about the panda eyes, wasnt I?:(

With a tinge of reluctance, I headed over to Sentosa to join sandwich and his friends.Thank God everything turned out well and the awkwardness that I expected to have didn't exist:)\
My new friend/Jia shun's girlfriend:)


I'm glad the day ended on a happy note despite the wrong outfit I worn to the beach heehe


20-06 Early in the morning I had flash mob rehearsal at KSS. No wait, actually I overslept and sort of ditched yk+hy. Sorry fantastic ppl:( Anyway the dance was okay cos I learnt it in 5-10 mins yay me.

Then my parents came to pick me up and the moment I got on the car, my mom asked this, "I'm giving you a choice now. Do you want to perm your hair again or get an iPhone? But it's saturday today, there will be a lot of people in the salon."

So yes I picked the latter and here I am living happily with my baby iPhone. But nothing's perfect:( My iPhone's battery life is as short as your nose hair. SIANZINATOR.


22-06 Had family dinner @ Ichiban. And err late night grocery shopping at NTUC. While waiting for my dad to pick us up, my aunt treated me to paddlepop ice cream. Woo it's been ages since I last had it.
(Really glad that my aunt and uncle loved my card. I mean every single word in the card)

------
I should really stop fiddling with my iPhone and save my dying Physics and Math:( :(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah i knw th pineapple playground! i use to stay there!!! i go there very often t play!
bel

Anonymous said...

hahah i knw th pineapple playground! i use to stay there!!! i go there very often t play!
bel

Emilia said...

Hahaha me too:) but it's gone alr cannot rlly find it anymore:(

~AA~ said...

emilia!!!!hw can u expect me to forgot sum1 so awesum's bdae=DDhaha aniwaes i realli wished u could hv stayed on longer the other dae..its ok we shall meet up soon yea;)miss u loads!!!

Anonymous said...

CAUSE THEY REBUILD IT WITH SMTH ELSE!! ):

Emilia said...

AA- AZZEEESHEEEEEPPP YOU STILL READ MY BLOG:O HAHAHAHA. I love you:)
Meet up really soon okay. Aft CTs!!

Bel- Rly:O Where?!?! I never seen it anywhere