hehehe torres ftw!!!!!!!!!!
Hockey chalet 2010(6th-7th June)
All of us weren't really in the cam-whoring mood, not like before. And we didn't take much pictures, just that cui, twin, deedee and I kept spamming 10 continuous self-timer shots each time we pressed the shutter. So 10x20 times of doing that=200 pictures? HAHA. So if you actually think about it, we only took 20 pictures:)
1st night
I like us in yellow heehee :) Oh and these are the less blur ones already :x
After that, we(boys and girls) headed for a stroll towards ECP and then settled down at some place near the beach:) The journey there was seemingly long but the journey back was way shorter cos we were gossiping and as we talked, we got more and more agitated HAHAHHA so we walked faster and faster:x Alarm clocks really piss us off right, cuii??? Hahaha
And I really like the hth talk under the starry night:)
Headed to bathe after we got back:)
Cui, twin and I bathed together cos it was quite scary. While waiting for each other, we do what we do best teehee. But it was quite troublesome to bathe tgt and the "wait ah, don't look don't look. I'm not done yet." really makes me laugh as I think about it now HAHA.
My awesome pyjamas suit. Hello kitty boxers yknow!!! SUPER CUTE HAHAHAHA.
Probably the ONLY picture I have of the others at the chalet:x
Rest of the night was cooking healthy instant noodles (hahah k I know it's an irony because instant noodles were never healthy to begin with) and MORE hth talks~
I like how the hockey girls cuddled together on the bed and laughed at stupid jokes.Not forgetting to mention the awkward silence we face after we laugh out loud at a particular joke.
Then Cui and I will go"TO THE UNIVERSE!!!" each time there's an awkward silence and after that, everyone will burst out laughing again hehehehe.
I really love times like that woo hockey girls ftw~
2nd day
I rmb us WALKING to ECP. It took us 1 hour and everyone was grumbling and complaining hahaah.But it was good exercise and we're hockey players, WE ARE STRONG YES???:) Got back and they watched Time traveller's wife while deedee and I had more hth talk cos we watched the movie before. Had fun playing with her iTouch too! I WANT AN ITOUCH-.-
three of us went swimming:) but it was drizzling so we had NO CHOICE but to cam-whore ikr hahah.
center parting is the new"in" thing, yo!
But it kept raining non-stop so we gave up on waiting for the rain to stop
I forgot who suggested to do this sad face.
imitating you-know-who:)
2nd night was bbq! The girls kept cooking+eating+cooking+eating while the guys played mahjong-.- Hahahh but overall everything was good. I kept eating non-stop and this is the first time I feel so full during a bbq.
And I must mention, Geraldine's bbq marshmellows really taste heavenly!!!!!!!!!!!:)
The seniors came too and we cam-whored but sadly, we didn't camwhore like before. I don't know why:( No "feel" for this chalet I guess??
Then some of us headed home first and on the way back, I rmb Ann, Geraldine, Chantel, Chyiyin and I having a lot of fun laughing at.............PILES.HAHAHAHA.
--
So for this chalet, what I loved most was the hth talks. There wasn't much activities but I felt that the hth talks were sufficient to make us smile and love each other more. Yay us:)
P/s: Did you know that if you catch 100 aeroplanes and "eat" it, you can make a wish after that 100th aeroplane you catch:) Cui taught me that and imma try it some day!

No comments:
Post a Comment