Saturday, June 12, 2010

We love kfc eggtarts

Few days ago, we headed over to Sentosa:)

















heeheehee so cute right:)

And we had dinner at KFC~
Whoaa I tell you, their eggtarts are really awesome:):)


He likes it,


and I like it too:)

Took the bus back from Vivocity and we read each other's fortunes on the bus~

King of spades:He'll be a very successful man and he's gonna be rich.
9 of hearts:His wife will be extremely gorgeous:) heehee and out of 10 girls, 9 girls will lose to her cos she's the prettiest!
7 of clubs and 5 of spades: They will have 2 kids. One boy(spades) and one girl(clubs)

And four of them will live happily ever after:)


10 of spades: my husband will be very rich.
8 of hearts: my life will be smooth cos 8 is an auspicious number?? HAHAHA./
4 of diamond: Everyone in my family will be very sharp and smart cos diamond has 4 sharp corners.

And I don't rmb the 5 of diamond one, tell me agn!!!!!!





Hahahha it was crappy but fun. If only our future was really like that right~




Hello sandwich,
in my heart, you're already the best. So go all out and play your best later:) Walk out of the court with pride! hehee I allow you to copy my"walk out of the pitch with pride" so yes you know i'll always be supporting you right?
I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: