I studied for 6 hours yay I really feel productive now:)
And only after that, I felt less guilty to cut some slack and watch the Milo cup! Anyway it's their last match already imma miss seeing them play together!!!!
Once again, they never fail to impress me with their fighting spirit:) Faced with strong competition, they fought from the start. The opponent team's coach is really horrible yknow~ At the beginning, he said something along the lines of, "No coach? Whoa I'm so scared."
That's because kranji had no coach. But in the end, they only lost by 15pts. It was a close fight so I guess that coach can just shut his mouth up right. Tsk tsk, like it's only a game. Must he like be so mean to people so much younger than him??
Back to the point, we're all proud of them:) And I'm very sure they had no regrets too. They probably only felt sad cos it's their last match together.
Shan't elaborate much cos I know it's gonna bore you guys. So, goodnight:)
--
I truly saw how you fought hard. I saw the consecutive 5 pts you made; a 3 pointer and a 2 pointer immediately after the 3 pointer shot. It was awesome:) I really love how you shine on court and I can't help but get excited when I see you on court. Not only were you swift as lightning, but also, you've shown me that you won't give up any hope. Proud of you, once again. xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment