This was supposed to be ystd's post. Was blogging halfway when my phone died on me:(
First official day of sch was like a not bad,much better than what I expected it to be. Heehee
It feels good to crap w twentyone and indulge in my self-invented tomyum Yong tau fu dish:)
Anw yknw how excited and enthusiastic ppl get on their first day of school?
I'm like tht now too:) imma try to finish tdy's work by tdy and not drag it to tmrw. No more procrastination. And of cus my goal is to have a uni scholarship. But the ultimate goal is-when ppl waste $ to repay their uni loans, imma save for a walk-in wardrobe hehee:)
Setting a goal only aft 6mths since the year started rlly sucks cos I've been leading my aimless nj life. Nth about studies,everything bout hockey and friends.
But I've a goal to work towards now. It's gnna be tough and ppl who get scholarships are those scholars or like v smart ppl. But I'm gnna give it a try, no harm trying,right?so on the way,if I slacken or smth, please please remind me of
my goal!!!!:)
---
one of those times tht I really hate rainy days are times like tdy!! Cfn was cancelled! Humbug:( I was so excited for the flash mob thingy pls and I
missed kranji a lot. Oh well, looking on the bright side, it was sort of a reunion too. Just tht the way of reunion was abit cui.
I hope cfn's only postponed and nt cancelled!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment