The exhausion's kicking in after sleeping at 2 last night. I have no one to blame but myself. 17 and still afraid of being left alone at home, it's a shame, isn't it?:(
Before sandwich left me to be alone, I was crying and begging him
to not leave me alone. That's how scared I was!!:(
Coupled with my insufficient sleep, school was horrible today!
1) it last for 9 gruelling hours
2) I measured my height and weight and I gained 2kg of fats
3) after realizing my weight gain, I went to island cremery with 21 and had a tub of banana ice cream!
4) I was like a lost sheep during practical
5) I have 2 tutorials and 1 chem prac evalution to complete all thanks to my stupid aim of not leaving today's work for tomorrow
Boring sch stuff aside, I enjoyed myself fully during the 3 days of holidays. The only major
event, though, was Phelia's 21st! Rly love the helium balloons and chilli sotongs. HAHAHA
there's like no exact link b/w those 2 stuff but I just love them anyway~
And it was only when I attended her birthday, then i realized that Ive yet to blog about my awesome 17th:/ Sorry to anyone and everyone. Cos my blog hits last Thursday(the day I promised my birthday post) increased more than usual.
I'll find time. But for now, studies first!
P/s. Thank you kenz and Chua for the belated yet appreciated gifts!
No comments:
Post a Comment