Spain won. I knew they'd win so when my mom told me that she wants to place a $300 bet on Germany, I predicted she'll end up losing $ for nth. Noo I wasn't that crazy to stay up to watch the match cos I knw NUTS about soccer. But torres is in and my heart stays with him!!! HAHAA:)
Sch was fine. everyone got back their physics results except for me. In our class, getting 50/100 is a good thing. Oh wait I should rephrase anyway. Everyone EXCEPT got
me. I took the paper one day aft you see~
sucks to be kept in suspense:( oh then there was this:
Mr Ooi: you guys are considered okay already, good improvement
Jinsze and I: NOOO!! we did badly
Mr ooi: Emilia you haven't even got back your paper! Rubbish!!!!
Heehee. I will definitely miss Mr Ooi, though our new teacher is good too!
What else!!!!!!!!
Oh yes i misplaced my ezlink card tdy. Let me tell you
my journey.
Exit mrt gantry, walk to library, study, leave seat for toilet,
continue studying, otw home: OH SHIT WHERES
MY EZLINK CARD?!!?!
To add on to my JOY, I realized I just bought $54.20 worth of concession just yesterday..
I'm so pissed cos I searched every cubicle, dustbins, EVEN SANITARY BINS WTF, asked librarians, mrt/bus staff, yet I found nth. Where could it be???!
I'm gonna bet $100 on Germany and yknw what. Germany will win Uraguay, my $50 shall come back to me!!!
P/s: I've been really hardwrking, really:)
No comments:
Post a Comment