Sunday, October 10, 2010

Awesome family moments

It's 101010:)
Yeah most people think it's just another day but I think it's cooool. Today's lazy sunday and I rested at home the whole day(other than pw meeting in the morn).

Watched Budget Barbie on clicknetwork tv. When I watched the first episode some time ago, I thought she's just another girl who wants attention and has bad english. But  now I think she's funny:) Despite her bad english and weird dress sense(at times), I like that she bothers to pay attention to each comments the viewers give her, regardless of whether it's good or bad.

Anyways I feel like uploading pictures so here's..pictures from Steffi's 21st and Aiden's baby shower:)





The happy Low family:)











You see why I need braces?:(



And Evelyn Ooi, if you're reading this space. I just wanna show you the greatest picture of all time..
.......
.....
ARE YOU EXCITED.


HEHEHE.




















........
ARE YOU CAT DEMON IN DISGUISE?!?!?!!




Fun aside, school starts tomorrow! On the day of our last paper(Physics), some teacher told us that we have to finish our G-field tutorial for next week's lessons.
YOU SEE.

How to have a life man?



Hurt so bad. 
Loss for directions.

No comments: