6th October marks the end of everything so Zhu, Ling and I headed over to town. Omg I tell you even the air smells better aft promos I'm serious~ It was BK's free cone day and it was funny cos we kept hesitating as to whether to get the free cone or not and we stood outside BK like idiots until this lady approached us hahaha.
Then Zhu walked past Fashion lab and stopped for a moment cos she wanted to listen to the kpop song that was on the radio. So we walked in and you see, fashion lab sells clothes for middle-aged ladies so we pretended to say stuff like, "Eh so what should we get for Mrs Tan??" And stupid ling foiled our plan by asking,"Huh who's Mrs tan?" HAHAHAA.
And in the middle of nowhere, this Caucasian couple started making out. No actually it's in the middle of Orchard Rd. Directly outside Taka but no one else felt awkward except for us????? Hehe. And we roamed around until we reached SCAPE where we found our new hangout:) Loved the htht on that day~
7th October- Spent my 2nd day of freedom by meeting FBD and heading over to Taka again for the New paper new face 2010 finals. I shall try to keep descriptions short since I have visuals!
Yay new heels cos my old one was killing my feet and there was no way I could continue walking in them.
We were invited guests okkk heheehe.
#09 Eliza Tan Hui Zhen!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Oooh and dawn yeoh was there too. Didn't know she was the winner for NPNF.
Although my cousin didn't win, we knew she was amazing on that night. And omg at least she can join the competition right~ Their legs were so long and hot.
Sometimes I just wonder and pick on my own imperfections; Why are my legs so short and fat why dont i have double eyelids for both eyes why am i not tall why isnt my face sharp yada yada.
And then before I continue thinking about it to make myself so depressed, I tell myself. God loves me and every single one for who they are. Besides, I have awesome family members and friends:) I am a blessed girl~
LASTLY, NOT TO SPOIL THE HAPPY MOOD OF THIS POST, BUT..
SCREW PROJECT WORK.
We hafta redo our whole project. No, not the written report only. We must change the entire idea,which means whatever we did for the past 6 months is reduced to nothing.
And guys are such jerks ok. When they have fun, they forget about everything. I think they even forget their own names. Screw you sandwich.
Ok one last thing I promise I won't lengthen this post anymore. Yknw when you see someone you truly care for very often, does it mean that you can take that person for granted????????/ I don't know about you but my answer is NO. If your mindset is "aiya I always see him/her, doesn't matter. I should meet others and put him/her aside" then it simply shows how deep your love is for the other party or how much you even care for him/her. Doesn't it make sense to YOU? Oh wait it won't, cos YOU don't even read this space.
No comments:
Post a Comment