Sunday, October 03, 2010

Oh the irony

Can we just forgo the puma merchandise and direct it to our funds? Screwed up system.

I hate to be mean but I srsly don't agree with it at all. We're supposed to raise $300 from nowhere and sell at least 10 "office survival kits" with only 1 tube of mentos, 1 pack of biscuit and 1 packet of lemon drops for $8(!!!!)

But the irony is,we get free puma jackets, teeshirts, bags and slippers??????????????? What irony what irony what irony -_________________-

I got no rich relatives nor friends for donations or to buy the "survival kits" pls omgggg. Leave me out of the sponsored merchandise instead




P/S:I got no more (mass x velocity) for the remaining 3 days anymore. If you get what i mean..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) like! Simple but perfect sense from a 17-yr-old...
- guess who?

Emilia said...

Hahaha I need more clues than that!