Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One family

It's getting late but I'm still excited:) Had a short yet warm meet up with Yongkian, Hwaiyi and Berenice. Quoted from my snapshot of the day, "though we don't exactly belong to any group or clique, we still manage to meet up and talk for quite long. And that's what I love about kranji; we're a family."
But I'm not exactly fond of dinner catch-up sessions. Within like a couple of hours, say 2 hours, you'd have to stop the conversation halfway and go home. Anti-climax much? The next one shall be over a steamboat meal so that we can go on and on for at least 4 hours. Sounds like a good plan hehe.

Oh and thank you S for the rose cos it's so pretty. Despite being exhausted after an entire day of (day) camp, you still came to send me home. And it's things like that, that tugs at my heartstrings.
:')

No comments: