Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pretty pretty xanga

YES I SHIFTED AGAIN HAHAHA. I'm damn irritating, I know :(
Oh well, let me recall what has happened in the last 2 weeks....
Last Friday was track and field meet.
Last year, the same team represented Hockey to enter the open category 4x100m race and we got 4th. This year, with stronger competitors(all the girls from different sports ccas), we got into the finals but was 6th in our heats. I remember we were all so depressed after the heats cos we thought we could do so much better.
Yet on the actual day, we fought our very best and surprisingly got 3rd. plus it was like 1 strike away from softball who got 2nd. deep down my heart, we won that race. i love you girls and i'm so proud of you:)
heartheartheart
as for the house relay, the same team from forever twenty-one joined too. last year, we missed the finals by a millisecond and this year we got into the finals. i think we got 5th on the actual day.

I'm honestly contented and happy because we went beyond our limits and improved from last year:) and that's most important to me.

Monday and Tuesday was hockey bonding camp! Sadly, it wasn't an overnight camp. ikr what's a camp if we can't stay overnight? Chloe and I just found joy in screaming at every single thing during Captain's ball hehe. And then for dinner, we ordered like 34234584 packets of carrot cake and had it in the school canteen.

today I had extra chem lesson. oh and happy 16th:)

No comments: