Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The power of words

I'm probably not able to use words the way you do and my vocabulary bank is definitely more limited than yours but I hate how you're able to use words to play with people's mind, to turn black to white, to turn wrong to right. Because of the clever use and appropriate choice of words, you changed impressions of you. But when I saw what was written that showed the other ugly, selfish side of you, I'm reminded of how I shouldn't underestimate words.. As much as how your words made people's days, it hurt us more than you can imagine too. It's like, just when you're on the verge of forgiving someone and starting on a clean sheet of the paper, you just had to find out more unspeakable truths. So now, being put in the exact same situation, would you forgive? I need to pray....

I've been more than tired lately but I figured that maybe if I stop telling myself I feel tired, I might actuallly feel energetic? :) We had our graduation class photo taken ystd but it wasn't as fun as in Kranji. No props(well actually there's a last minute one), no themes or whatnot. Miss the good times...
Oh and I had a bad haircut, but thankfully I only went to cut after the phototaking session hehe smart choice. S went along with me and ended up having a haircut too and it sucks even worse HAHAHAA.

I miss dressing up and taking pretty pictures:)

No comments: