Friday, April 01, 2011

Respect, it's mutual

I am officially drained. But I'm still loving Hockey.

Though the friendly yesterday was horrendous, I still felt contented:) Why play if you have no sportsmanship and all you know is to laugh at us, call us "stupid", amateurs that kinda stuff? Yes it is undoubted that you girls are more skillful but your acts and words simply disgust me and convinces me that you're nothing more than uncivilized. Wanted to scold them back so badly, I know we all do, but even if they do not respect us, we would still give them the respect they deserve. And it's just a friendly cmon~

But our second half was better played and we only let in one goal hehe. Mm but one thing that affected me quite bad was one of them commented that "we don't know any type of play and the only one we know is to follow them" which means marking. Then I thought we've been playing Hockey for 1 year alr but all we're showing is just like marking skills but not true hockey skills. Rly wna just do what we've been training but there's just no time to think.

and I'm very proud of my girls cause we were all so strong ystd!!! <3 :) one last thing, I'm screwed for today's chem lecture test:(

No comments: