Had our first match against VJC. I'm proud of my girls, cause we didnt go in the pitch feeling like how we did during last year's AC match. For the first 10mins we were holding them back strong. But following that many silly goals went in. There's just so many things we regret doing/not doing, and I can waste a post ranting all about it.
but there's no point. I just know that it's not over yet. there's still the SA match, and we can still try and make up for our silly mistakes. I guess we didn't play too badly, but it's just not good enough. And that's why a few of them were badly affected aft the match.
"Fear not that they were last year's champions, for you girls are the champions in my heart"
Let's go girls, we bounce back fast and fight back harder, and most importantly, cherish the last 2 matches we have left. And no matter what, at least we still have each other:) <3
No comments:
Post a Comment