Group reflection lasted for close to 2 hours yesterday and we were all getting bored near the end cause like info overload hahaha. But it was good, and we rly talked about the match in great detail, pointed out each other's mistakes w/o feeling angry or bearing grudges so like Yupp I love my team hehe.
I love to see the desire to achieve something in all of us, the will to fight back against those who look down on us or think that we're lousy, just like how we fought for Hockey in school(venues to train, training dates, etc). As we cheered the PSA cheer, coupled w our usual see the passion feel the aggression, we knew we had a common desire burning in us.
thn some random ppl looked at the hockey girls and thought we won smth I guess cause we rly cheered so loudly. In fact, I wna shout out to the whole world that despite losing to VJ, we won... We won the besets team spirit ever. And this is, the NJ hockey family :')
aft reflections it was alr 6plus but some of us still went to train until the sky got rly dark and we couldn't see a thing. I love it srsly, how we're fighting so hard:) so cmon let's do this!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment