And I have 4 consecutive days of holidays yay.I went to support Mary and S's basketball games on Friday but they both lost.
I really feel so sad and wasted for AJ cos they are srsly finals-material but luck's not on their side. The Dunman high loss was way unexpected and I guess that caused their downfall. Despite so, I'm proud of S for fighting his heart out during the hwach match. And they didn't lose by a lot so that's good good good. I realise our predicaments are rather similar so i truly feel for him and his team :( But at least, he's forever and always my MVP/superstar.
And for Mary, I wanna cry when I see her cry too
They lost to NYJC by 2pts?!?!?!!?!!! 2pts away from top 4 what a big waste :( (side note but the supporters are damn irritating like they're just blindly cheering and being irritating whenever we had a free throw. Like it's an impt/crucial moment so cant you keep your mouths shut and respect the game?) But I didn't think the NY team was strong cos they purely relied on a national player, #11 (or #13) to keep scoring. Out of 49pts, 36pts were scored by her? So it's pretty much like, without her, they would definitely lose. Oh well, ultimately they won the game but it's okay. Proud of you and the girls' team, mary 

In random order, Nike Goddess Race, Race pack collection, Handover 2011, SAJC match:










No comments:
Post a Comment