Sunday, May 15, 2011

Princess turns 18

It's either I don't blog for weeks or I blog twice a day hahaha. So anyway we the hockers went to huixin's eighteenth birthday party at Bb's Macs. And we played games(treasure hunt+dress up)/cam-whored/made a lot of people who were studying there pissed off/ate spicy nuggets/got a happy meal toy/had heaps of fun as usual heart
ooooh and dee brought her polaroid too plus she was damn nice cos she kept helping everyone who wanted to take polaroid pix. so nice right!!!! one box of film is damn expensive.
 Beloved cui reserved Ariel for me yay I love Ariel hehehe



I love doing this to her and she's the only only one in the whole wide world that I'd always do this to/willing to let me do this.












HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE (16TH) JARELLE KOH HUI XIN CUI I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART XOXO
:')

No comments: